NSCSonMRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History of NSCSonMRO

2 posters

Go down

History of NSCSonMRO Empty History of NSCSonMRO

Post by DerekE Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Season 1:

Started October 21st, 2007: It wasn't really a season. I was starting off in the online world of MRO, bored of F1 and it's road courses. So I decided to try creating a NASCAR series for the game, since at the time there were plenty of ovals. I had my own forum post about it (LOL FOUND IT: http://www.miniracingonline.com/foro/viewtopic.php?t=4569 ) and my own "site" and forum... But it failed, epically. I was the only one who showed up. Lol

Season 2:

Again, wasn't really a season. But it was a bit more successful than last time. I got hooked up with Rawr's Corner (a small racing community dedicated to Turbo Sliders) to make my own section for NNCSonMRO. I got about 5 people to drive in that Daytona 500, including myself. But after the Daytona 500, it died out fast. No one showed up to the second race.

Season 3:

Our current season, and first season officially named NSCSonMRO, so far we raced the Daytona 500, and the second race (the Cali 400, which was canceled and uncounted for, due to technical issues). We now have about 12+ drivers, which is great compared to the 6-8 drivers from last year. We also got a great new car developer on our side from SCARTS Racing. So far a great start to (hopefully) a great season!
DerekE
DerekE
Admin
Admin

NSCSonMRO Car : #07 Jack Daniels/DirecTV RCR Chevrolet

http://nscsonmro.tk

Back to top Go down

History of NSCSonMRO Empty Re: History of NSCSonMRO

Post by Burnout Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:17 am

Your patience with MRO with its glitchiness is commendable DerekE. Hopefully 1.0 whenever that comes out will be fully dependable and can allow NSCSonMRO to grow alot more.
Burnout
Burnout
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down